Sunday 18 May 2014

A Moving Film with Great Acting- I am Sam


I liked this film mainly because of the way it portrays people who are mentally disabled. This movie shows that  there are many fully functioning people who are mentally disabled. Another message that i took from this film is that sometimes people get wrapped up in their work and lose sight of things that are important to them such as their children or their marriage. It's a good movie about love and and the great lengths people will go to retain it and at the same time it affirms that " It takes a village to raise a child. "















Lucy: Daddy, did God made for you to be like this or was it an accident?
Sam: Ok, what do you mean?
Lucy: I mean you're different.
Sam: But what do you mean?
Lucy: You're not like other daddies.
Sam: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Lucy: It's ok, daddy. It's ok. Don't be sorry. I'm lucky. Nobody else's daddy ever comes to the park.
Sam: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, we are lucky. Aren't we lucky? Yeah!                       

































No comments:

Post a Comment